[Dailydrool] Why I like Christmas

MARY AIELLO k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 17:26:47 PST 2008

Merry Christmas to all! The holiday has been fun,starting with Christmas Eve. The slaves left about 11PM to sing at church for midnight mass. All alone in the house. me,my brudda & sista had a ball,starting with the garbage can-chicken,corn & shrimp. Did I taste some cake,too? Then it was into the bedroom under the bed for treasure Dad slave has hidden under the bed from Mom slave. Since he has a few health issues,I as a good furend ate it for him. Then we rested awhile then explored other rooms. The kitchen was the best. My brudda,Jonathan the cat knocked over some goodies atop the refrigerator-cake,cookies & Mom slaves red candy. Then thee was a loaf of bread. To top it off we had a pail of water & then went back to bed before the slaves returned home about 130AM. Christmas Day was another feast day. The slaves left about 11AM to sing at mass again. Besides the garbage & refrigerator we found some chestnuts & crackers plus candy canes from the tree. Mom  slave thought she was smart by hanging them higher on the tree but my brudda,Gunney got them for us. Slaves arrived home that night & we rushed to them at the door so innocently looking & telling them we were so lonely & bored without them. What nice presents we got from Grandma! Aunt Suzie sent some food home for us. All in all,life has been good. My sist,brudda & I are all rescues & we love our forever home. We take this time to thank all who cared for  us before we got here-West Milford Animal Shelter & Looziana Basset Rescue. Drool for all those who have lost a furend to the Bridge.Happy New Year & slaves-we love you!(we love you all,too!)   Peter Riley aka Ragin' Cajun with brudda,Gunney & Jonatahan the cat & sista,Krystal