[Dailydrool] Daphneyland Update - The Blizzard Pups

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Thu Dec 25 22:42:33 PST 2008

And how is your Holiday going?
Here at Daphneyland we've had a really tough 2 weeks, and its not over  yet!!
A storm is blowing tonight, having lightly dusted us once again with snow
and hail - and more expected over night - all of this after the longest 12 days
I have ever lived thru!

And to top it all off -
Blizzard Puppies.
Yes, you heard that right - we are sitting poised to whelp a litter of
unexpected pups - so sleep may be non-existent for the next couple of days......
is the saying "No rest for the wicked?" - Well - dang.

Read about these pups and help us raise the funds as well as name the pups
on the new firstgiving page!
In honor of all of Rescuershelper.com hard work to get blankets donated as
well as raise the necessary funds to help us get an emergency generator - we
would like to name these pups after generators!!!

Take your year end tax deduction, submit a name - and once the pups are
wiggling on a blankie (and many donated blankies have been arriving
thankfully!!!) - we can play guess the parentage as well!!

_Basset Rescue Network  Inc. - A Blizzard, Emergency Power and Puppies?_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/blizzardpups)
( _www.firstgiving.com/blizzardpups_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/blizzardpups)   )

There is so much to share with the Blizzard, the assistance, the
adoptions.... but I am on whelping duty currently having tucked in the houndage  at the
ranch.  Lots of young cuties looking for homes - if you've been  thinking of
adopting, don't wait for a pup - adopt one of our cuties all ready  to wreck
your home!!

More later -
May YOUR evening be filled with sweet dreams - me??  Thank GOD for Sue
Shoemakers Fudge Package that arrived today - it's what will get me through
whelping!!!

Dawn of the West
Scribe for the Hounds of Daphneyland
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org)