[Dailydrool] Santa Paws visit

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Fri Dec 26 08:30:59 PST 2008

Penny Lynn here again, pawin' at ya from the still frigid, blowy, snowy
mesas of Nothern NM

Well------poopsickles!!!!!!!!  That Santa Paws guy didn't bring me the
thumbs I requested!!! Moi got really peeved about that, but all the rest
of the goodies I received helped make up for the major lack of thumbs on
my pawsies.  He did leave me a note, though. Here is what he wrote:

Dear Penny Lynn--
        Although you have been a very good girl this year, I was unable
to fill your request for opposable thumbs.  The elves informed me that
due to the current ban on cloning, they could not fill this order.
However, upon thinking further about your request, I am wondering if you
really knew what you were asking for. You were seeking power through
their use, and with power also comes responsibility. Are you sure you are
ready for that??  Wouldn't you prefer just ruling your small domain ( as
you do very well, even without thumbs) and let your slaves deal with the
responsibility??  I have instead filled both your stockings with all
manner of edible treats and still had a few left over to scatter amongst
your chewie stash!  Happy hunting!

Your friend,
Santa Paws

Soooo, moi guesses he isn't such a bad guy after all.  Hope all the rest
of my furends had better luck at getting what they thought they really
wanted!  To all the boyz waitin' for their brainz, think about what Santa
Paws said.  Isn't it better to have more fun without those brainz, than
the slaves telling you all the time "you should know better!" when you do
all those little dumb things you do?

Love and special icy drool to all in need--
Penny Lynn

PS--I also asked Santa to help Lilly get home, and am sooooo glad he
could do that for her fambly. Thanks, big guy!!