[Dailydrool] Meeting Thelma

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 16:47:13 PST 2008

Momma here, it has been a exciting weekend-Pam Watkins, OEBE Brudder Henry and Sweet Thelma are in town visiting family and of course I?begged to meet sweet Thelma. I don't think I twisted Pam's arm too hard, as this sweet senior is a just a doll. She is so quiet, taking in the world of love and a forever home in awe. She just wants to be touched-and she sure touches your heart in return.
Now for the odd part. Brudder Henry-calm Brudder Henry. What happened here?? Henry and Elwood were cut from the same bolt of cloth,both wide open, devil dogs. Henry is wearing a halo-Brudder Elwood still has the devil horns.
Now I do give Brudder Elwood and Brudder Jake credit--they were very reserved around Pam-it was a momentary lapse I am afraid since they entertained company the night before also. It was a day of reprieve for me, but I know tomorrow is another day and they will probably be swinging from the trees.

Sweet Thema, like Elder Clara and all the wonderful seniors out there, is a lucky girl to get such a great home, and also another example of how seniors ask for so little and give so much.
Got a senior at your house??? Get one or 2 today, help the rescues, but the reward you get can not be measured, ask sweet Thelma. She will tell the story, and end it with a tender snooter kiss. She is quite a gal.

We send drool to all in need-

Debbie and the Beach Bassets