[Dailydrool] Ben

Marilyn Johnson weavers2 at wheatstate.com
Sun Dec 28 20:58:04 PST 2008

This evening we helped our precious boy Ben to the bridge. He had been fine all day. After supper he took his business trip to the back yard. When he didn't come back to the door we went looking for him. He was laying down and didn't want to get up. We got him into the house and saw that his poor tummy was very hard and large. I called to vet and we took him right in. The vet confirmed my thoughts. The vet thought his chances for surviving surgery were very slim due to his age. So, with a very broken heart we helped him to the bridge. I know Maggie was there to welcome him and show him around.  But, we are devastated. He was our rescue and so appreciated everything we did for him. The love he returned was never ending.
Precious boy have a safe trip. Until we met again, your memory is safe in our hearts,
Mama and Daddy