[Dailydrool] Basset shoplifting

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 29 07:25:28 PST 2008

A few years ago, my sister and I took our dogs to a new pet store.  It had treats displayed in a cart.  The owner thought the cart would be high enough to keep dogs from helping themselves.  Basset niece Tia jumped up and stole a freshly baked cheddar biscuit from the cart.  When the owner was ringing up the purchase, we mentioned that Tia swiped a biscuit.  The owner laughed and told us the treat is on him.

Salem (the owner's dog) apparently noticed Tia doing this.  Even time he sees Tia, he stands between Tia and the dog biscuit cart.

Jan
Lady, Grace & Lenny