[Dailydrool] Carpet Cleaners

Susan Nickle snickle717 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 07:32:57 PST 2008

I remember a discussion a few months ago about carpet cleaners, but did not pay too much attention as I was not in the market for one. I am currently due to have our carpets cleaned and have found the price charged by the professionals has gone up and what they consider to be one room has decreased. My great room, for example, is considered to be 3 rooms - and my great room is really not all that GREAT! We've rented Rug Doctor cleaners in the past, but that can be a hassle since they have to be back in 24 hours, some machines have not been left too clean by previous users, etc. So I started doing some research this weekend and found the Hoover Steam Vac with Clean Surge (F5914-900) to be highly recommended. If anyone has one of these I would love to hear from you.  How well does it clean, how long have you had it, etc. You may email me privately. Some of the other Hoover models are not recommended. There are mixed reviews on Bissell and some other
 makes. Thanks in advance for any info.

Sue and Louie