[Dailydrool] Boarding and Howliday cards

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Mon Dec 29 09:55:44 PST 2008

I haven't kenneled my bassets other than the time Sportdawg injured his eye and I wasn't going to be home for 5 days so he was boarded at my vet until I returned. I have a kennel that I know is safe and I know they love bassets. The owner has Oakrydge Teddi Bear With Me, who's fout of one of my litters and she's had bassets for many years so if I needed to board them I would take them there. We've had to board Megan The Tall Dog ( weimaraner) occasionally and she has also stayed at my vets mostly when I've had a dog show trip and no one to stay here while I'm gone. They have a small boarding kennel and I feel she is safer there where they can monitor her. Since my  brother has move to Idaho and lives close by, we have had him come and stay here while I'm away. This works out great. The dogs love their "Unka Joe" and he loves them. He's adopted two of the boys so he doesn't get basset withdrawal when he's not here.

The Howliday cards have all been wonderful this year. We have sent out many more than on the short list that we signed up for. I still have a dozen or so that I would love to send to anyone that we haven't already sent one to. Just send me your address off list.

Happy New Ears to Ebbryone from Miss Jolie and the rest of the LowDownHounds of Oakrydge

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets