[Dailydrool] Happy New Year

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 15:48:42 PST 2008

Hi drool family,
Hope everyone had a nice holidays!  I am finally getting caught up on drools so I wanted to send my best wishes for a safe and happy new year.  This was my first howliday card exchange and I enjoyed it more than anyone will ever know.  I have the cards hanging up and show all my guests.  It is nice to show off everyone's dogs and then they also realize I am not crazy and that there are people who have more dogs than me!  LOL!

We added a new buppy to our house, my xmas present.  Her name is Sophie and she is 12 wks old.  Schroeder and Sophie are first cousins.  Mothers are sisters, different fathers.  She is a sweetie pie but is a busy body (and a bit of a chewer), which is why I haven't been writing as much.  As soon as I get her to stay still for a picture (other than sleeping), I am hoping to get a dogster page started for her and then you can see her for yourself.   Everyone is getting along great and are buddies.  Schroeder finally has someone to do the basset 500 with in the house. There is a lot of pitter patter and ruff ruff puppy barks!

So Happy New Year and thanks for sharing 2008 with me and the dogs!

Lots of love and drool to all in need.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder and Sohpie aka Lightening McPee!