[Dailydrool] Thank You Moon Doggie Coffee and House of Puddles

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 19:44:58 PST 2008

OH MY DOG!  I just rec'd my raffle prize from the House of Puddles and
Moon Doggie Coffee!  The platter is just awesome!  I love what it says
around the rim.....Everything Tastes Better With Dog Hair!  I would
love to have a whole set of dinner plates, bowls and mugs with that on
it!  And the coffee - all I can say is WOW!  I am hooked! Thank you so
much!  It will truly be enjoyed!

Trixie is having her stiches and staples out tomorrow.  She has healed
real well and her hair is beginning to grow back in all the spots that
were shaved.  She wasn't on pain meds for more than a day.  She was
back to herself within a couple of days, countersurfing....Over the
holidays she managed to snag a few things....some ham, gingerbread men,
bread, but overall she was pretty good.

The girls are slingling lots of drool for all in need and for all those
who have lost a precious hound and we wish everyone Peace, Light, Love,
Abundance and Happiness in the New Year!  Be safe!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess and Trixie (our
foster - could be our foster failure)
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)