[Dailydrool] Oh, my!

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 08:16:23 PST 2008

I mailed my cards yesterday. Finally. However, having done them in stages, I just had the horrifying thought that I didn't put the extra postage on the international cards. I remember thinking about it, and I know I wanted to do those first so I didn't forget. I just can't remember if I did that, or really did forget. I just don't know!!!!

I hope they arrive OK. If they are returned, I will get the proper postage on and send them out right away. If they arrive postage due, I'm so terribly sorry!! I am happy to send on whatever you have to pay, or donate to rescue or whatever you want. It wasn't on purpose, I was just so anxious to finally get them out I completely forgot about the extra postage, and to check and see if I'd taken care of it. I may even have sent those out early...I thought I had them separated some how, so it's possible...

Mush brain  - I hope this improves and I get organized and get my memory back.

Synthia