[Dailydrool] working Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 19:04:05 PST 2008

Riiinnnggg, Riiinnnnngggg--geez,where be da Momma, dis ain't da Brudderz job to be a answerin da fone. It gittin dat I gotz ta do it all round here, meebee I needz to git a paycheckie fur all me wurk. Interupt me nap,
Haallllo, what youze want. Dis da Brudder. Speak. Me patiencez liddel thin todey.
Dr. who?? Whut youze want wif me Momma??
She gotz pointment in da mornin??
Hmmmm, whut Doc dis be?
Toofy doc, huh, an da Momma a commin to seez you. Otey, whut youze a doing??
Youze a rippin out da rootz, she gonna be a hurtin, she not gonna be a talking?????
Weeellllllllll, now we a talkin gud newz. Youze mean she no bee a yellin me name?? She gonna git da gas?? Elder Clara gots da gas, an she gonna git more, and she gonna pay moneies fur dis??
Specul gas, huh, well, otay, long as she gotz no yellin me name comin out da biskethole fur awhile. She bin?on a roll?at me home todey.
Yup we hab here dere in plenty ob time fur da pointmentz, Brudder Elwood ain't a missin dis one.
Whut?? She gonna drool????
Da Brudder gud at a handlin da droolz. But meebe we needs to send me Momma sum, jus in case. Rippin out dem rootz meke da Brudder shudder.?

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Offical Food Slave and Drool Mop Queen to
Ol' Bob, Elder Clara, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds