[Dailydrool] Buford ATB

melody chapman mchaprn at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 30 21:31:31 PST 2008

This is my first time writing to you all, but I have enjoyed reading all your notes for a few weeks.  Buford was 11 and so lame that we had to carry him outside four times a day. Today we went with him to be put to sleep.  We will miss his sweet personality and all the fun he offered to our family forever. He is our 3rd basset, and definitely the special dog of our lives.  I like the idea of ATB so that is how I think of him now. We counted that we have had bassets for 32 years out of 34 years of marriage. We don't know how not to have a basset.
Melody and Ken
Baxter ATB
Agatha ATB, and now Buford ATB