[Dailydrool] it was warts

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 31 06:41:56 PST 2008

  Those growths are awful things. Becky has them all over as she gets older. The ones on her eyelid are cause for concern so if anyone  notices those thngs on your dog's eyelids get them off . She had one at opening of ear drum which caused a major infection.
  We had it taken off after getting the infection cleared up 6 weeks of treatment -   and it didn't come back there. I still don't know if they would've come back on her eyes or not but would get them off - now I'm just watching - they're awful awful horrid things. She also has had ne growing on her 'occupit' lump of knowledge and it has
  been there for years.
  This is just a warning - she's 15 and that's about all that's wrong with her health.
  Georgie and Miss Becky