[Dailydrool] kidney's & toofers thread

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Wed Dec 31 14:09:21 PST 2008

Sorry to hear of all the problems you have been experiencing.  It took
Jill the Bagel a while to get comfortable with my DH because he, too,
travels extensively with his job.  Eventually she figured out he
belonged with her when we took her on a one month vacation and rented
a dog friendly property.  Now she uses his absences to look forlorn
and neglected upon his returns; she's learned he's a sucker for extra
treats. . .

On penning up your labs.  Make sure the mean dog on the block can not
get into the pen.  Otherwise your labs are "sitting ducks".  That's
the main problem with "fenceless" fencing--you think your dog is safe
because he won't cross the barrier but the ingrates down the road
will.. ..

On humping--some dogs just do, thankfully mine don't.  One pup I know
of is such an active humper he has developed a reputation--everyone
calls him Harry the Humper and when he meets someone new they always
say, Oh, you must be Harry--we've heard about you!!!)  LOL

Nadine Mysker
Slave to Jill the Bagel