[Dailydrool] Fleas

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 14:18:50 PDT 2008

Sally. Have you tried spraying liquid garlic on your dog yard? Someone on the Drool also posted that you can use a shaker of dry garlic instead. I have a quarter acre fenced in for my Basset and my granddaughter. I spray liquid garlic about 4 oz. to 2 gal. water in a sray pump can several rimes during the warm season. It helps with mosquitos, fleas and ticks. My Basset has none of the above. He is mostly inside but he loves to lie on the ground and explore several times a day outside in a mostly grassy yard with a few trees and shrubs. I would still use your flea collar or whatever. Before I sprayed the first time in the spring, it looked like moquitos were planes on a very busy landing strip. Now I seldom see them. I also pour garlic down my pipe under my drive where water sometimes stands. I found the liquid and the details on www.mosquitobarrier.com. It works.