[Dailydrool] FreeKibble.com

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Fri Jul 11 16:50:29 PDT 2008

I know this isn't specifically "Basset" oriented, but I was watching NBC Nightly News this evening and they did a story on a little girl in Oregon who created www.freekibble.com & www.freekibblekat.com along with a corporate sponser to collect kibble (dry dog/cat food) for shelters in her area.  She has sent kibble to a shelter in Washington state and is hoping to be able to expand to other shelters across the country.  So if you want to help her reach her goal, go to the above sites and answer the question.  Everytime you answer the question, the corporate sponser will donate 20 pieces of kibble to animal shelters.
  The site actually went down for a few minutes right after the story was on the news and it may run a little slow tonight.

  Barb, Frances (ATB) & Frazier (There's more kibble???)
  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457