[Dailydrool] Wellness....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 13:52:11 PDT 2008

I don't see much mention of the Wellness products, but my Lucille is
allergic to chicken and rice,  so I started feeding the Wellness Sweet
Potato and Fish and she does very well on it.  Her coat has become nice and
shiny, and she doesn't upchuck at all like she used to before I started
feeding Wellness. They also have several other flavors.  Are there any other
comments or experiences feeding this product?

Oh dear...if you haven't seen messages, I have been remiss. The company is a very special friend to Tri-State Basset Rescue. We just happened to meet the right person back in 1999 and Wellness has supported the BoardWaddle ever since. As BoardWaddle hostesses, Feyfey appreciated them with all her paws and Cakie does now. We can not thank them enough for all they have done for the poor houndies and love it that they come give out samples each year.
dawnslave