[Dailydrool] Mazzie

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:25:16 PDT 2008

A few people have emailed me and asked how Mazzie is so I just thought I
would give a quick update.  It has been 5 days and I have noticed a few
things. Mazzie no longer dances around in circles whining and crying to be
fed while I am prepping the meal.  It used to drive me crazy, but now I miss
it.  Mazzie had her good and bad days.  Mazzie peed in the recliner last
night and on the dog bed while I was here both times and in the house.
Mazzie goes outside and barks at "nothing" so it makes me wonder if she is
seeing things or is just changing.  Some days she will go after the dog toys
and other days not.  She has only been snappy with my 9 year old once three
days ago (my 2 legger), but nothing since.  That is about it.  These things
may have changed over time and I just not realize it until I am looking for
differences.  No problems with motility at all yet.  Perhaps she will
outlive the vet's expectations with the fusion that bad.  I am still
standing by the time frame of fecal incontinence as the time to let her go
and be pain free where there is no fusion or birth defects of her body
structure where she can run free.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver