[Dailydrool] Norm!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 14:23:41 PDT 2008

Happy First Birthday, Norm! I hope you make your slave PAY for having skipped your actual birfday....hmmmn. It was a very good week for puppies. My very own Grandpuppies by Petunia turned one! ChunkyPuppy and Tootsie Roll Pup got trips for their first birfdays......I knows I sent Fannie May and Cadbury somefin.....and I just hopes Cocoa who moved away got remembered. Gramma doesn't know where she lives.

Now Norm turns one...and his badslave missed. I think that calls for cake and ice cream and steak and hats and chewies and toys and EVERYTHING.... Iffen you do not get them it is okay to sit down in that ring thing until they are produced.

(I did meet King Nick........I think Norm got a few of his genes....)

Cakie