[Dailydrool] DJ

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 15:25:45 PDT 2008

It broke my heart to see the photos of DJ.   What a sweet, brave houndie.    To think that someone can allow this to happen to any pet just boggles my mind.   Those of you who are there with DJ must be having the hardest time dealing with not wanting to meet the people who did this to him and the other dogs.  DJ may you find your forever loving home soon.  Please keep us informed on DJ.   It is moments like this I wish I were rich and had a big house with lots of room for mistreated houndies.  (I also wish I were an expert prosecuting attorney trying this case.   Those of you who are taking care of DJ, we send you our love and thanks for all you do.   This love goes out to all rescues.

Ella says she likes cats too, drool is headed that way.

Diane Bob and Ella Louise