[Dailydrool] Thoughts

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Wed Jul 30 07:40:46 PDT 2008

To the slave of Maggie Mae, sad aroooohs.  Gotta love those old girls and all their wisdom.  Godspeed, Miss Maggie.

Welcome Eeyore to the rest of your life.  May it be filled with belly rubs, a big place to run and play, and all the love you can absorb.  Love the name.  that was our Sherlock's middle name.

To Lindsay with the baby on the way.  I've been there.  We had our first two bassets, Sassy and Daisy over three years before our first son was born.  we never had any problems with acceptance.  Maybe we were just lucky.  One thing we did was to always treat our basset girls as part of the family.  They were  included in whatever we did before and after kids.  Eventually our girls accepted three two leggers and they were all great buds.  When Sassy and Daisy would get tired of being with the boys they would go to another room and take a nap.  We also made sure that the boys knew that the dogs were special and needed lots of love.  Just make sure Barney isn't pushed out of your affections.

Love and snooters,
Julie with Sunny, Ninja, and Marley