[Dailydrool] Tic Tac and things

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Tue Jul 1 06:16:28 PDT 2008

Lainee, I loved your box for Tic Tac.  I have been inspired to do something
like that for Buford.  And it's funny about the remark about dogs and kids.
I just had that comment at work.  A co-worker with 2 kids told me his
biggest pet peeve is people who treat their dogs like children.  Well, my
dogs are not children but they are my family and they are well cared for,
loved, spoiled, and I can't imagine my life without them.  As for
well-behaved dogs, I am just now realizing how quiet my house is with my 3
girls.  They are very well behaved, rarely bark, and only Dulcie is
physically able to get on the furniture.  Buford was the life force in my
house and I miss his stubborn ways, his barking at me to get a treat,
barking so that I would carry him upstairs to bed (this only after he was
too weak to go upstairs), and in general, lots of bassitude.  Buford didn't
do anything he didn't want to.  In his younger days, it took 3 vet techs to
trim his nails.  I miss my boy and the energy he brought to my life.
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker (who doesn't bark!), Dulcie, and Maggie and forever loved
by Buford, Benzie and Daisy Mae