[Dailydrool] come home safe drool

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:05:59 PDT 2008

we are sending lots of come home safe drool for Donna hounds

in the meantime since someone might have "found" them I would make up flyers
and post them in the area and on main roads leading to the area

you never know how remote a road is that someone didnt happen on it and the
hounds and decide they must be lost.

also check with the police and state patrols in the area and make sure they
know they are missing as well as any animal shelters and rescues.

Good luck..let us know when they get home so we can stop werrying

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html