[Dailydrool] suzabells at aol.com&UTI"S

annemc1 at tiscali.co.uk annemc1 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 10:35:23 PDT 2008

Dear droolers,
                Up until now i"ve just lurked, but i to feel quite
annoyed at  some of suzabells comments. My bassets are treated as dogs
also in most respects,i.e they don"t get to sleep in my bed they have
their own and they don"t get on the furniture, but i would never dream
of putting them to bed at 7pm and leaving them till 6am the following
morning. Bassets are sociable dogs and should never be left 11hours on
their own. Why bother having one to shut away for almost half the day.
                 On the UTI subject, i use the cranberry treatment
alll the time as do many of my basset friends. We find that if you mix
the cranberry juice with some live yoghurt (natural or flavoured, ours
preferr the flavoured any kind will do) they will lap it up no bother.
                bye for now will probably go back to lurking for a
while
                                                            anne,
pudding&kelpie