[Dailydrool] Garden Pests

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 1 14:24:52 PDT 2008

Sally and Droolers

About your garden infested with pests, I just have to say: Your garden is history.
I don't know how to get rid of them. When I decided to try gardening many years ago, my flowers were attacked by the same pest and they never really grew.
But we have to admit, how funny those beasts are. Gotta love them.
If anybody in the list knows how to keep the beasts from the flower bed, please share your thoughts.

Drool to all in need
Virginia, Violeta (the garden pest) and Xaxa da Basset ( the garden digger).