[Dailydrool] 2009 DD Calendar pictures/captions

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 19:18:56 PDT 2008

Okay folks we still have 47 people who have not submitted their picture/caption info for the 2009 DD Calendar.

Each of these people have been notified by an email from Cecil Graphics.

These pictures/captions MUST be submitted no later then Thursday, July 3rd 2008, or you will be removed from the calendar and a refund will be issued.

Lets get this info in so I can get the calendars out in time for once :)

Any questions please email me off list.

Take care,
Ellie AKA The Calendar Nazi and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie &  Hush Puppy Super Model/2008 BW GM  Thelma Lu