[Dailydrool] paying it forward

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jul 2 07:53:54 PDT 2008

I think most Droolers know that Cathi Cox just lost
her beloved husband, Gaylon, this past weekend.
What many may not know is that Cathi has two
senior hounds with health issues that are incurring
some expensive vet bills at a most inconvenient
time.  Because Cathi has ALWAYS stepped up to
help a hound, a rescue or a Drooler in need, a
raffle is being organized with the proceeds going
toward those veterinary expenses for Boudreaux
and Angel Marie.  Details will be forthcoming in
a day or so.

If you are interested in donating an item for the
raffle, please contact me off list ASAP.

Thanks,
Donna and the 16 paws
.