[Dailydrool] OMBR 24 buppy update

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:28:51 PDT 2008

==============================

Hi!  Here is another update from one of the OMBR buppies' parents.
Maureen O'Hara (known as Mo) was puppy no. 6.
---------------
Mo is doing very well.  She weighed in at 40lbs at the last vet visit
and is still growing.  She's having fun this summer playing in the
backyard.  She has turned part of the house into a race track and runs
the basset 500 almost everyday.  My other bassets, Tank (12) and Humv
(7), just lay around and watch her run.  Occasionally, Humv will join
her but she gets tired pretty quick and leaves the race.  Mo's big
brother, Tank, had surgery recently and has been a little cranky so Mo
gets scolded by him every now and then because she wants to play and
he is too tired.

Mo's favorite thing to chew up has been socks that my husband has left
around the house or stuffed animals left out by my step-daughter.
Other than that, we haven't had any problems with chewing on things.
She loves to get hugs and kisses from everyone.  She will stop and let
me hug her for a few minutes without squirming and then be on her way.
 She also likes to wake me up with a kiss in the morning to let me
know she needs to go potty.  She can be a little stubborn sometimes
but is so much fun to have around.  I couldn't imagine being without
her.

I don't have any recent pictures but will take some in the next few
days and will send them along.  I hope everyone else is doing well.
Melissa

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!