[Dailydrool] Manly collars

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Thu Jul 3 14:01:49 PDT 2008

With reguard to collar color, I think any color looks good either way.  My girl bassets are anything but girly.  Ninja has on a black and pink collar and Marley wears a brown and blue one.  We also have dark green, royal blue, and pink.  Red is most assuredly a boy color.

I have male children who wear pink shirts and things.  They are not afraid of ruining their masculinity.  They also wear red and purple sometimes.  Does that make them less masculine?  Most wouldn't want to ask them considering that the younger two are over six feet tall.

People get so hung up on things like which color should be worn by whom.  Wear what looks and feels best.

Glad the lost pups are home.  When mine get out of the back gate they just come around to the front.  They might get too far from the foodbowl otherwise.

Drool for momdog Zelda.  Hope she feels better soon.

Snooters,

Ninja, Marley, and Sunny the grouchy old coot who is still the boss