[Dailydrool] collars, chokechains and promise collars

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 3 14:59:10 PDT 2008

Yes I have posted this before but when becky was a baby and tugging
strongly she got her choke chain links linked to a chain in collar and
almost choked to death. A guy came out and cut it off.
Good thing someone was around and it happened on a busy sidewalk.
Another day, (she was a lurcher) and lurched so hard to get to
another dog I actually heard a noise still gives me the creeps.
It was a cheap one from CT.
The thing I use is a promise collar - that shapes them up pretty good
I probably Told you about when I got out of hospital this lady said she was
going to walk Miss Becky.
Well she was away awhile and I was getting worried.  A pparently
becky saw her chance and literally dragged her along on slippery streets,
Well back they come and she said - that dog needs disciplining cuz she
walks nicely with you.She didn't walk her again.
That's cuz she will get nosy collar on again
Thank heavens she didn't fall.
Georgie and the Miss  Becky

Hope it helps
 Georgie and Miss Becky