[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 17:23:41 PDT 2008

Brudder, this be Emma the Delicate Diva here.? I tell you one thing, maybe Elder Clara give you the toof because of all the names you call her and all the time the way you be a treatin her.? You had better start to behabe!? I will talk to Elder Clara myself and tell her to give you another toofie if you keep it up.? You are such a naughty boy, and I know you enjoyz it, too much.? And I know better than that, you were just walkin on by, I'll bet!? You have fallen on her, jumped on her, pushed her.? You have been a plenty naughty to her, yah, you bettcha.? Now you behave, or I will have to keep writing notes and others will join me.? Emma the Delicate Diva, Brother Bailey and Momma Beth