[Dailydrool] And Now for Some Good News X 2

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:28:02 PDT 2008

I know most will be celebrating tomorrow with family and friends and I
wanted to give everyone more to celebrate. My Marla does NOT have lymphoma.
You would not believe how much joy that has brought to our house. Our vet
says that something is definitely going on (maybe an infected tooth or such)
but the pathology on her lymph nodes says no cancer. I do believe in the
power of drool!!!
Thanks to everyone who emailed and sent us their good thoughts and the ever
healing drool.

We also had a wonderful announcement to make just before we lost Abbi, so
without further delay ---- Please welcome a new addition to the Lockhart
household (even though we need another basset like we need a hole in the
head). His name is Ned and he is an 8-year-old tricolor that we
fostered/adopted from our local shelter. After all these years in rescue, I
have my first FOSTER FAILURE. He is the sweetest hound and just grabbed my
heart from the second I saw him. He does suffer from seizures and is being
treated for a prostate condition but he is now a member of our family and a
member of the drool. I know all of you will love him as much as we do.
Pictures will be forthcoming.

Hope this news helped to brighten you day as much as ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We send the drool from here to all those in need - especially the beautiful
Miss Zelda.

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah -
Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash the OBR foster - and Forever Loved
Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (ATB)