[Dailydrool] Unique Houndsbay items for travel & multiple dog houeholds

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:04:36 PDT 2008

We're in the middle of waddle season, and Joey rifled bags in the house, and
Checkers worked his big brown eyes on his momma (who's my momma too!) and
got her to embroider a t-shirt. Both items are on houndsbay currently.

For folks with multiple dogs, we have a shirt that says "My dogs walk all
over me!" Yes, we found an embroidery pattern for multiple dog households!
It can be found here:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1215658508

Also, for those people with houndies that either take medicine or
supplements, we found a "dog pill organizer!" It's bone shaped and is
adjustable, can be made smaller if necessary. It can be found here:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1215741167