[Dailydrool] Nigel's special collar

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 3 20:47:56 PDT 2008

I do think having  been in that spot with the old Airedale that it isok
 If it
zips him a bit he is not dead.  I had a worried night when Airedale
bit postman (so did Basset) but he took rap and I was in fear he
would be put down.
So did all things to get mail back - got fined in Court but
 nothing happened.    I had to be very strict with Airedale
and he was never out of m y sight again . Of course he had
an issue or two but he lived to 11-l/2 .  When we were young
we got the strap even at school but of course I only got a soft
strap. Kids today a lot don't respect anyone. If you're old and
on a sidewalk and they're getting off bus you have to move.

aroooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Georgie