[Dailydrool] Heppy Birfdays!

Pam Watkins pam10447 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 4 03:26:32 PDT 2008

Heppy, Heppy Birfday to de most beautimous and wunnerful Daisy, sista of
de one and onwy brudder elwood.  She be vewwy cute houndette.  Me wishes
me culd be dere to celebwate wif her, Casey, Bob, de brudder and Miss
Elder Clara Mam.  Enjoy de woast beef and hope you get wots of tweats.
me knows de Mom will spoil you awl on dis special day.

Heppy birfday awso to the most tawented artiste PW Pawcasso Blossom.  me
hopes you enjoy de pawade in yur honor.  Heppy birfday to Riley, Huggie
Bear and Libby Velvadears, hope you all gets wots of tweats and bewwy
wubs!

Yur furend,
henry and mom too