[Dailydrool] red is very manly

Dona - Bob - and The Princess Hattie Rose earstoyou at att.net
Fri Jul 4 08:35:12 PDT 2008

You can tell your dad that I am an expert on boy vs girl colors.  I am milliner to many famous past and present droolers and Red is a VERY masculine color.  It can be frou-frou'ed up to look pretty on girls, but then again... so can blue.

Primary, bright colors are not gender specific.  Pastels are more likely to be indicative of the "plumbing" of a houndie.

If you like your new collar, then you wear it proudly with your head held high!  Oh, and tell your dad that the guy who says "Ho HO HOOOO" at Christmas time is VERY masculine!

Ps, Happy Birthday sweet boy.

--
Hats- Hats, & more Hats come
choose yours