[Dailydrool] bunz and thighz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 05:00:57 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I rite up here a checkin out da mailz, and lookie
here-dere be additizement fur bunz an thighz yo deeserbe--sayz amazing dealz.  Order
Now. Why I bee good boy, I orderz dem rite nowz. Git Elder Clara a new  rearz
end. I obernite dem bunz an thighz. Git Elder Clara a new look, git dat  rump
all lookie gudz. I go ober dere, teke nodder look, gib her a sniffy, meebee
I order a nodder set, we be a dealin wif da super size model.
Oh my, anodder dealz jus com on da puter, Colon Clense. We git her couple  ob
dem too. I be finkin she needz to clean dat, whutebber dat ise.
We git Elder Clara all fixed up specul.

We be sendin drool to all in need, Zelda you keep eating!!!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds