[Dailydrool] Breed mix up, Suzan and Daisy, Cowboy, Kahuna, Zelda, Officer Richard Francis

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 06:29:44 PDT 2008

When we had Pumbaa, we got asked several times 'what kind of spaniel is he?'  (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/456105) - which was odd, as I never thought he looked spaniely at all!  I would dissolve into laughter at Pumbaa's sour face; I am sure he totally understood and was mortified.

Suzan and Daisy - thank you for your email to the group, that was really nice of you, and again - welcome!

Kacy, how does Cowboy seem now?  It takes a while to adjust to change doesnt it.

Synthia, Kahuna and Morse are exactly the same weight - 77 lbs!!!!

Momperson, we are so sad to hear about Richard Francis, are you friends with the family?  How awful.  And how is Zelda?

We send drool to all in need

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x