[Dailydrool] shedding that horrid soft coat

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Sun Jul 6 17:55:41 PDT 2008

I have been remiss this year in promoting the exceptional "CRAZY BASSET LADY
GROOMING KITS".  We all know how terribly our hounds shed in the spring and
summer, especially those from the northern half of the country.  And we all
know that the usual brushes available at the store just don't get all that
hair out.  However the crazy basset lady grooming kits contain 3 tools
guaranteed to remove those nasty underfluffies that take over the house, get
rid of those loose guard hairs that weave themselves into the carpet (and
sometimes into the feet!), and give your hound a lovely healthy shine.
Complete directions for the use of the tools are included.  The kits can be
purchased for a mere $34 (including shipping) with all profits going to the
crazy basset lady's annual pledge to Basset Buddies Rescue at BassetFest.
You can see the kits at our website, and order them by emailing the crazy
basset lady at becky at rebecbassets.com .

cbl
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites: