[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 20:38:59 PDT 2008

Hello to all the droolers, I cannot believe the bassets behaving badly.? Brudder Elwood, what to do with you?? First you attack Elder Clara and the size of her butt fanny.? Now you are dragging your Mommies things outside and snarffing her dinner.? You really need to curb your behavior.? I was stuck in all day sue to 90 degrees and 70 dewpoint, and I behaved.? You need to come to Minnesota.? You think you are bored, wait till you get here.? Now you had better behave or I will have Mom send you here and my Brudder Bailey and I will whip you into shape!? Emma, Bailey and Mom Beth