[Dailydrool] Hi Sirius!!!

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 21:30:40 PDT 2008

 Dis be Daisy Bewwe, pawin' in fer awl ob we wut lib here and did NOT get to go on bakashun...? I am NOT a happy houndette cuz owr Mamaslabe hab bin gone a hole lot watewy - furst to see da two-wegger in a pwace cawwed Cawafornya, den to see sum fwends in Orygun and den da weal insult, on a dwibing trip to da Pokeyno mountains ware SIrius gotted to go but not we!? Wut is wong wif dis pitchur???? Mama camed home awl smewwing wike houndie and den her tewwed us 'bout it - aw da bunnies an' chippymonks an' wacunes 'n best ob awl, goosey poop.? How cud she hab gone to a pwace wike dat an' not tooken we?? Sigh...?

Mama here -? How surprised was I when my granddaughter pointed out a gorgeous Basset hound being walked near our cabin to find it was the Drool's own Sirius and his slaves!? What a sweet boy he is, accepting walks, pets and snacks from his adoring public...To a Basset slave having houndie withdrawal, thanks B.and S. for so generously sharing him!? It was a pleasure getting to know you both!? Hope to see you soon for a playdate.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah