[Dailydrool] Rolph is my hero

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 21:42:19 PDT 2008

Way to go Rolph! I think sausages are in order...since you were already tempted.  I am glad that you can still have a sense of humor after your experience and that you are all safe. You did remind me the need to carry my cell phone on outings, you never know what type of person you may run into.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles

.

Sally, slave to Rolph and Clara, step slave to Tessie, Henry and Solomon ATB