[Dailydrool] Annie's window sills chewing

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 08:24:15 PDT 2008

I highly recommend Nature's Miracle No Stop behavior spray.  Its much  better
than bitter apple.  We even used it on our antique trunk.   Freddie never
chewed it again.  Works on wood, carpet, fabrics - I would  get her lots of chew
nyla bone and kong type toys and spray those window  sills.  You may have
mentioned whether or not she can use a crate, I cant  recall.  It works for us
when we're not home.  Our dogs have large  crates they can stretch out in.  It
keeps them safe from the house and the  house safe from them.

BTW - the neighbor around the block saw me walking the dogs last week and
said his dog loved my beagles! I said we'll actually they are bassets.  I  too
dont understand that people dont realize that the long, low slung dogs with
long ears are bassets.  Cracks me up.

Best of luck with your girl.
Helene, Freddie and Ellie