[Dailydrool] some advice

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 10:16:03 PDT 2008

i just got home from the vets and they said that my  Maggie has a staph
infection, Maggie is my oldest Basset, the one with severe  allergies which she is
taking desensitizing shots for . she is also the one  who just had
pancreatitis and was taking flagyl for . she was itiching and  scrating something awful
over the weekend and i just thought it was her  allergies, when i went to spray
her with relief spray she was all broke  out  on both hind quarters, under
both armpits and on her belly and sides,  these are big welts crusted over with
some type of goo and scabs, this all  happened in a matter of about five days,
last Wednesday when I gave her a  bath, she was fine. the vet said it is
because she has a bad immune system ?????  ok someone please tell me why she has a
bad immune system ? is it the allergies  ???  and do you think the
antibiotics she was taking  created the  staph?  well, she can't take shots for the
staph because she is allergic to  staph so he put her on baytril 750 milligrams
once a day and i have to bathe her  in malaseb shampoo. i am going crazy here,
everything i am doing seems to be  back firing on me and i have charged over a
$1,000.00 on my credit card since  January for Maggie.  thank god Annie only
eats window sills,  maybe  there is something in the pain or wood chips that
keeps her healthy ?  only  joking, i have to laugh or i will cry.   can anyone
help me with some  advice ??????

I'm still just crazy but very close to insanity !

Marlene nutty mom to  sick Maggie and ( chipper  ) Annie