[Dailydrool] OMBR's Christmas in July raffle!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:35:48 PDT 2008

===============

Part 1:

http://ombr.org/raffle2008.html

Welcome Everyone to OMBR's Christmas in July Raffle!
Here's how it works:
Simply look at our list of great 'Pawction' prizes, with pictures, at
www.ombr.org/raffle2008.html. Each chance is $1 and as a special
bonus, if you buy 20 chances, you get 5 free! So that means you get 25
chances for only $20!

Snail Mail Option: You may choose the snail-mail option and mail in
your raffle ticket purchases. Just send us a check, made out to OMBR,
Inc., and tell us how many tickets you would like to enter for each
prize. (ie., 5 tickets for Prize No. 1, 10 for Prize no. 3, and so
on.). Checks should be mailed to: Menzie Campbell, 2260 Morning Glory
Lane, Conway, Ar 72034. We MUST receive your check by July 31st!!!

PayPal Option: You may choose to purchase tickets using the PayPal
buttons on the page. The PayPal option will include a 10% markup (i.e.
$1.10 instead of $1, $22 instead of $20) so OMBR can recoup PayPal's
service charges. Please select the appropriate PayPal buttons to add
tickets to your Shopping Cart. In the Shopping Cart, you can update
the quantity of tickets purchased, or you can return to the raffle
page to add more items to your cart before completing your purchase.
Then follow the PayPal instructions to complete your purchase.

We will put your tickets in the drawing for each prize, per your
instructions. So please tell us how you want your tickets divided up!
If you don't specify, we will simply divide your tickets equally among
the prizes.  Questions? Email Menzie at: menzie at ombr.org

And now, without further ado, your prize packages!

GRAND PRIZE!! A Beautiful Diamond Ring set in 14k yellow gold
(Generously donated by a good friend of OMBR): 14 karat yellow gold
ladies diamond wedding band set with 4 brilliant cut diamonds 2.2mm
and four baguettes. 2.5x1.5mm G in color and SI1 in clarity. Total
carat weight for diamond band is .35. Appraised value of wedding band
is $1050.00.

 Part 2 to follow............
--
Menzie Campbell