[Dailydrool] Inexpensive & Healthy Training Treats

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:32:00 PDT 2008

Hi Elizabeth,

You could try turkey hot dogs or vegetarian hot dogs. Lightlife makes two
kinds of veggie dogs:

1. Smart Dogs -
http://www.freshdirect.com/category.jsp?catId=dai_soy_meat&prodCatId=dai_soy_meat&productId=dai_lightlife_smdogs&trk=srch
2. Tofu Pups -
http://www.freshdirect.com/category.jsp?catId=dai_soy_meat&prodCatId=dai_soy_meat&productId=dai_lightlife_tofupups&trk=srch

and Yves makes a version, too:

Yves The Good Dog Veggie Dogs:
http://www.freshdirect.com/category.jsp?catId=dai_soy_meat&prodCatId=dai_soy_meat&productId=dai_yves_dogs_01&trk=srch

I am a vegan and Humphrey gets a lot of my leftovers. He loves these. I
know, I know, soy isn't great for dogs, but you can cut these into VERY
small bits and a little soy certainly won't hurt Elsinore or Ken.

Just don't let her, say, steal an ear of 4th of July corn on the cob.
Unless, of course, you like picking up poop that looks like it's been strewn
with yellow confetti.

-Rebecca