[Dailydrool] HOP Corvette Raffle

Melynda Majors mmajors at dcemail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:42:14 PDT 2008

Any George Jones fans on the DD list?  If so, apologies!

  The HOP CORVETTE RAFFLE Song:

  Oh, we wuz HOPper than a two dollar pistol
  we wuz the SLOWEST thing in town
  SHORT and WIDE every young man's PRIDE
  we turned every head in town

  we wuz built, and fun to handle, son
  We glad you WADDLED in
  We lubs you and we hopes dat you all win!

  -The HOP Bassets
  (and JEEPS!, the Treeing Walker Coonhound)

But seriously, Guardian Angel Basset Rescue heard that HOP is hurting financially due to some very high vet bills this year and they invited HOP to be a part of their annual Corvette raffle for 2008.

They are raffling off a vintage red 1961 Corvette Roadster!  Tickets are $10 each and a portion goes to HOP ~ the more tickets you buy, the less they cost (so buy lots)!  This is for a real car, not a model!!  Can't you imagine driving your lucky bassets around town and letting them feeling the wind in their ears?

Did you already buy a raffle ticket for GABR?  Buy another for HOP!  HOP's are luckier! (tee hee snort)

More info and to purchase raffle tickets: http://www.corvetteraffleonline.com/HOP

Have you signed up for your HOP newsletter, LOLHOP? Subscribe online: http://houseofpuddles.org/subscribe.htm

Read the most recent LOLHOP: http://community.icontact.com/p/houseofpuddles/newsletters/newsletter/posts/lolhop-18-in-search-of-pupcassos

-Melynda, the Momslave to
Becky (Mommy adopted me from HOP!) & Lilly
Lucien (ATB), Agnes Marie (ATB) and
Max the Really Bad Siamese C at t (ATB)
Pawshington, DC (DogsnotCats)