[Dailydrool] Elizabeth and dog food

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jul 9 12:18:53 PDT 2008

Hi Elizabeth,
don't recall Canidae being in the food recall.  I actually use
California Natural for the dogs and Evo for the cats because the
ingredients come from the U.S.  I did find a great site for ordering,
shipping is free if it is less than 150 lbs.  They carry Canidae and
quite a few other brands.  For me it is worth it as the price for mine
still works out to be at least $6.00- $10.00 a bag cheaper without
adding the cost of gas.  I am not promoting the site, it just may be
worth checking in to.  http://www.animalworldnetwork.com/dogfood.html

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Gregor, Teeka and Cuddles