[Dailydrool] basset rescue charms

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:42:36 PDT 2008

Not sure if everyone missed it or not...but I have some seriously cute cute cute charms for sale. ALL monies go towards basset rescue...

(see below picture) http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue117/Old_Dogs_Need_A_Home_Too.jpg  I have ordered 250 of these for sale.....if there is a lot more demand for them I can order more, but for now this is it...
The basic price info is:
1 charm= at least $3.502 charms= at least $6.503 charms= at least $10

1 charm with 1 magnet= at least $4.002 charms with 2 magnets= at least $7.503 charms with 3 magnets= at least $11.50

1 charm with 1 keychain= at least $5.002 charms with 2 keychains= at least $103 charms with 3 keychains= at least $15

As you can see they are cheap cheap cheap!
Don't forget Secret Pawtner is coming up....and ALL money goes to rescue!

These are about the size of a quarter and come with a hole in them so you can put them on your keychin, on the dog collar, on teh fridge (with a small magent to make them stick)...lots of possibilities!
If you are interested, send me an email at the above email and I'll give you more details.  Susan Stoker (and the Tank Hounds)